Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Christians, right?


Those crazy Christians may be on to something...

In reference to the new number system, linking license # to state ID #:
"The book of Revelation that say humans will be "marked … so that no one can buy or sell who does not have that mark" as a prophecy of a global numerical control system to be used by the beast, or antichrist. The number would be used during the Great Tribulation, which some Christians believe will precede the second coming of Jesus."

I do consider Capitalism to be "the beast." A global numbering system sounds like too much control to me. But instead of the end being brought by Jesus, I think it will be closer to the system collapsing on itself, and life returning to a more natural form.

I don't see disaster,
I see hope.

No comments: